I typically don’t review websites, but when I come across one that I feel strongly about, whether it’s positively or negatively, I feel compelled to write about it.
WolfAutoParts.com is tailored to German car owners (Audi, VW, BMW, Porsche). I’m going to get right to the point; you’re not going to find a better place to get used Audi, VW, or BMW parts. Wolf Auto recently got into Porsche as well. The Porsche inventory is getting better every week. I’ve had the pleasure of working with them on multiple occasions, and they’ve exceeded my expectations every time. The owners are very knowledgeable and help answer any questions I’ve had.
- I found their prices to be excellent and the quality of parts to be even better. Genuine OEM.
- They are very knowledgeable about Audi’s, BMWs, VWs in general.
- The auto parts come with a 30-day warranty. That’s pretty good, considering they’re used.
- We can pick up the car parts in person or have them shipped. Shipping is free (on most parts) and is fast too.
- Their inventory is constantly updated daily.
- All parts are tested, cleaned, and stored indoors away from the elements.
- They have over 125k parts in stock as of this post.
It’s rare for me to say this, but so far, I don’t have any negative things to say about them, and I’ve dealt with Wolf Auto on numerous occasions.
I recommend all Audi / Volkswagen owners to check out WolfAutoParts.com. The next time you break a mirror or a sensor goes out; you’ll be glad you know about this place. 😉
If you want to try them out, use promo code: (WAPReview) at checkout and you’ll receive 10% off.