I don’t typically review websites, but when I come across one that I feel strongly about whether it’s positively or negatively I feel compelled to write about it.
WolfAutoParts.com is tailored to Audi and VW car owners. They are a used Audi / Volkswagen parts supplier. I’m gonna get right to the point, you’re not going to find a better place to get used Audi parts. Their Volkswagen inventory is quite a bit smaller than Audi, but appears to be growing. I’ve had the pleasure of working with them on multiple occasions and they’ve exceeded my expectations each and every time. The owners are very knowledgeable and help answer any questions I’ve had.
- I found their prices to be very good and the quality of parts to be even better.
- The owners are very knowledgeable about Audi’s in general.
- The parts come with a 30 day warranty… That’s pretty good considering they’re used.
- We can pick up the parts in person or have them shipped… Shipping is free (on most parts) and is fast too.
- Their inventory is constantly being updated with new Audi & Volkswagen parts.
- They have over 100k parts in-stock as of this post.
It’s really rare for me to say this, but so far I don’t have any negative things to say about them and I’ve dealt with Wolf Auto on numerous occasions.
I recommend all Audi / Volkswagen owners to check out WolfAutoParts.com. The next time you break a mirror or a sensor goes out, you’ll be glad you know about this place. 😉
I was able to get an exclusive 10% discount (Good through 2018) for all my readers here. All you need to do is go to Wolf Auto and at checkout use code: WAPReview18